The summer weather has finally arrived in Toronto which means these beautiful Alexander Wang shoes are finally in high rotation. I had bought the black pairs back in November during an amazing Shopbop sale. The Royal blue Antonia shoes were purchased while there were mountains amongst mountains of snow all over our city.
TOP 5 SHOPPING TIPS
- Buy what you love. Whether it's $2 or $200, only add it to your closet if you 'can't live without it' because chances are you'll love it for years to come.
- Know when to splurge and when to save. You'll never see a new LV Speedy on sale, but you can pick up this seasons Isabel Marant denim shorts on discount if you wait.
- Classic. Black bottoms (jeans, trouser, pencil skirt), white button down shirts, black pumps, an investment handbag - these are pieces every girl should own and relate to any age. They are timeless and versatile pieces.
- Plan Ahead. As per my above story, don't shy away from buying sandals in the winter especially if they're your idea of the perfect pair.
- Return. Return policies are an online shopper's BFF. Bricks and mortar shopping: If you're not sure, take it home and try it on. Just ask about their policy first.
Founded by Nathalie Martin in 2014, WoahStyle offers compelling content and thoughtful features which are designed to bring you the latest from the world of beauty, fashion and travel.