I feel like there’s so much excitement happening right now I can’t wait to share it! Stay tuned because on Thursday I'll be announcing the first part of something very exciting. GTA followers, you're going to be able to partake in this one! In the meanwhile, let’s do a bag spill/ current faves – the early fall edition.
- This beautiful leather box bag from JCOS STUDIOS just arrived in the mail the other day. It’s bigger than my Saint Laurent nano Sac De Jour so I’m really enjoying the extra interior space.
- I'm also loving this pretty wallet from Australian brand Status Anxiety. It fits my iPhone 6+ comfortably with room to spare for a lipstick - perfect for when I ditch my purse.
- Pixi Beauty just launched their Fall 2015 collection which includes their Mattelustre Lipsticks. I got the shades Pure Fuchsia and Plum Berry. I find the formula is surprisingly creamy, and not cakey and heavy like most matte lipsticks. They're also infused with peptides and vitamins C & E to help create a fuller, smoother lip. I wear mine with a nude lipliner for extra staying power.
- To keep the berry theme going, I just gave my nails a nice coat of Essie's Fishnet Stocking, a sultry berry-red shade. I love Essie for always being on-trend with colours.
- For eyeliner, I'm currently using Pixi's new Cat Eye Ink in Intense Black. This one has a nice slant felt tip that applies the liner comfortably. The colour payoff is awesome and it wears well until the end of the day.
- A brow pencil is something I almost always carry around. When I was younger I over-plucked my brows and they've never fully grown back. The Endless Brow Gel Pen, also by Pixi, helps me fill in sparse areas quickly.
- I'm super picky with fragrance but Italian Summer Fig from The Body Shop is beyond heavenly! Seriously, I just want to bathe in this scent! It smells like freshly cut greens but also smells a bit complex. I don't know how to describe it exactly but go smell it and tell me what you think!
- Lastly, I'm never without my Dior eyeglasses. I couldn't see without them! >_<
Founded by Nathalie Martin in 2014, WoahStyle offers compelling content and thoughtful features which are designed to bring you the latest from the world of beauty, fashion and travel.