Happy Monday! It's finally back to normal at WoahStyle.com as I come off a busy weekend from celebrating my best friends wedding! Congrats Diana & Zach!!
Let's be real. I know you guys don't know my friends and are probably just interested to see what I was wearing (and I know because y'all asked on IG) so let's get to it.
My day time wedding attire consisted of:
- a navy mini dress with bell sleeves from Club Monaco
- black tights for warmth and chicness from Rachel's Box
- Platform Candy boots; from Saint Laurent (on sale here)
- patent leather Chanel jumbo flap bag, for that ladies that brunch vibe LOL
- and la pièce de résistance, a furry jacket from Revolve
Since it was a day time wedding I could get away with a more wild look but if it was black tie, I would have worn a long dress and my sparkly Valentino heels.
And yes, I'm basically wearing the same outfit as my Dressing For The Holidays post. #preach
SHOP THE LOOK
*In collaboration with Revolve. All photos and opinions are my own.
Founded by Nathalie Martin in 2014, WoahStyle offers compelling content and thoughtful features which are designed to bring you the latest from the world of beauty, fashion and travel.