Happy Monday! It's finally back to normal at WoahStyle.com as I come off a busy weekend from celebrating my best friends wedding! Congrats Diana & Zach!!
Let's be real. I know you guys don't know my friends and are probably just interested to see what I was wearing (and I know because y'all asked on IG) so let's get to it.
My day time wedding attire consisted of:
- a navy mini dress with bell sleeves from Club Monaco
- black tights for warmth and chicness from Rachel's Box
- Platform Candy boots; from Saint Laurent (on sale here)
- patent leather Chanel jumbo flap bag, for that ladies that brunch vibe LOL
- and la pièce de résistance, a furry jacket from Revolve
Since it was a day time wedding I could get away with a more wild look but if it was black tie, I would have worn a long dress and my sparkly Valentino heels.
And yes, I'm basically wearing the same outfit as my Dressing For The Holidays post. #preach
SHOP THE LOOK
*In collaboration with Revolve. All photos and opinions are my own.