19 Of The Best Hailey Bieber Outfits
Today we’re going to be looking at Hailey Bieber’s style and what makes it so great. In a time when everyone looks the same or has no idea how to dress *cough,Kendall Jenner *, it’s nice to know we can turn to what Hailey is wearing for some realistic outfit inspo.
She’s normally seen rocking gold hoops à la Jennifer Fisher, badass rectangular sunnies à la Celine’s CL41468/S style, and a natural bronzey no-makeup makeup.
If you want more, make sure you click here for 17 Outfit Ideas For Spring To Get You Through The Week where I feature three awesome Hailey outfits. And if you want daily outfit inspo, make sure to follow me on Pinterest.
Keep scrolling to discover my personal favourite Hailey looks.
The Best Hailey Bieber Outfits
This super casual look gets balanced with a pair of white pointed toe boots.
2. Matrix vibes with this oversized patent leather moto jacket and Balenciaga knife boots.
3. Growing up, I made a vow to myself that I would never wear sweatpants and sneakers in public but some vows don’t last. I’m currently on the hunt for the perfect sweatsuit. Thanks Hailey!
4. The girl loves colour and doesn’t let us forget it! How else can pull off head-to-toe neon this well? Who?
5. Go up a couple of sizes when shopping to get Hailey’s signature effortless look.
6. HB loves her Balenciaga and who can blame her. This sweater is currently on sale for half off and I’m tempted to get it.
7. Hailey keeps her look monochrome for an elegant casual look.
1. SIZE UP for an effortless, relaxed look.
2. Rock the same COLOUR head to toe.
3. SWEATSHIRTS go with everything can can be worn all season long.
4. SNEAKERS go with everything.
5. SWEATPANTS go with everything.
6. Find a signature jewelry piece such as GOLD HOOPS.
7. Skip the blowout and opt for a top bun and SCRUNCHIE.
8. Wear MONOCHROME outfits to look more editorial and expensive.
9. Invest in killer SUNGLASSES.
10. Rock something BALENCIAGA everyday.
hailey bieber style rules
8. She probably put this outfit together in two seconds which just shows us that getting dressed doesn’t require a lot of thought. Have fun and go with the flow.
9. This Nanushka knitted suit is now sold out but I’ve linked some similar pieces below.
10. Head to toe neon again with her signature gold hoops. LOVE.
11. Out of sweatpants and wearing the chicest oversized dress blazer.
12. Love how she paired these vinyl pants with a pair of Vans. It’s a great way to balance a piece that could otherwise look too hardcore for daytime.
13. Here she rocks a yellow sweatsuit with black Yeezy boots. Never would have thought this outfit would work together so well but that’s the thing about Hailey’s personal style and a lesson for us all, if you’re feeling it, you can rock it.
14. Simple white jeans and a black sweatshirt but again worn two sizes too big and looking amazing. She paired the look with Balenciaga’s Track 2 sneakers in blue and pink to add a pop of colour.
15. I’ve seen variations of this outfit over and over again - camel coat, all black outfit. Hailey’s take feels very much her own when worn with Off White Sneakers and her signature gold hoops.
16. A departure form her usual urban inspired, model-off duty look and more dressed up with neon green Balenciaga heels and an oatmeal coloured blazer. Instead of reaching for a feminine handbag, she opted for a simple nylon pouch from Balenciaga’s mens collection.
17. This neon yellow dress is from New York designer Matthew Adams Dolan and of course is sold out. Hailey, give me a call if you ever want to get rid of it okay? I’ll buy it off you girl!
18. Looks like she borrowed the Beebs Champion jacket because it’s so oversized but man does it look good. Here she balanced the casual look with a croc Saint Laurent bag and white Balenciaga baseball hat. OBSESSED.
19. Finally, these tiny shorts are hidden by an oversized hoodie, presumably by Balenciaga, what else?
All images sourced from Pinterest.