28 Of The Best Victoria Beckham Outfits (according to me anyway)
Like most girls in the 90’s I was a big Spice Girls fan. I even dragged my father to see the movie with me when my best friend couldn’t go.
Victoria Beckham was always the chicest of the Spice Girls and admittedly my least favourite. In my teenage eyes, she was the “boring one”.
Fast forward a couple of decades and VB has made a strong name for herself in fashion that is here to stay. The pop-star turned designer creates some of the most beautiful looks that any woman would be too happy to wear.
From pleated skirts to high waisted trousers, and turtlenecks, turtlenecks, turtlenecks, VB’s personal style is sophisticated, timeless and contemporary. She can rock a lady-like dress one day and an edgier look with Balenciaga sock boots and leggings the next.
Victoria, you are a style icon. Keep those awesome looks coming girl cuz I can’t get enough!
Who would have thought that Adidas would look so good when paired with a satin lapel wool coat. Damn girl.
2. These may be the most perfect jeans ever! 👏👏👏
3. From jeans and sneakers to lady-like plaid on plaid.
4. This lip print ensemble from her clothing line might be sold out but we still LOVE it.
5. Love this uber casual look! When in doubt, trainers, a white t-shirt, and trousers!
6. These metal-heeled shoes are from Victoria’s own label.
7. Vintage Levi’s have never looked better.
8. VB sure seems to have a thing for turtlenecks and we’re okay with that.
9. Contemporary and streamlined. LOVING this white on white look. PS - size up if you want a relaxed fit on the skirt.
10. Victoria Beckham gives us Matrix vibes with this uber chic look.
11. Rain or shine, fashun never takes a break when you’re Victoria Beckham.
12. Another edgy look from Victoria. We love how she plays with the proportions of an oversized blazer and handbag paired with Balenciaga knife boots.
13. Victoria’s monochrome look elevate even the simplest trousers and blouse.
14. This pleated skirt from her label wins the show!
15. Comfortable and chic with these oversized pants. Perfect for summer don’t you think?
16. Victoria shows us that suiting up doesn’t have to be boring. We love the addition of the silk scarf.
17. This Fashion Emergency tshirt by BAT Gio is now sold out but we found a cute alternative from the designer.
18. The Beckhams truly are the chicest family don’t you think?
19. Vicky opts for a simple oversized t-shirt and black trousers for a chic and minimal look.
20. LOVE this silky skirt paired with a turtleneck.
21. Similar to look #9 (above), Victoria shows us that she can rock minimal, edgy, lady-like, basically anything! #goals
22. Another edgy look but this time with an oversized camo jacket.
23. Camel coat and camel pants make this petite designer appear taller than she is.
24. One of my favourite looks of hers ever. This pale blue blouse from her own collection can be worn all seasons and with jeans, trousers, or a skirt. Love!
25. Vicky proves wrong anyone who ever said black and navy don’t go together. Love the unexpected nude bodysuit and open toed shoes.
26. Victoria keeps the colour blocking game strong.
27. Victoria launched peep-toe shoes on her last runway collection and now it’s on everyone’s mind!
28. Admittedly I’ve always disliked the open-toed boots but VB has opened my eyes forever. Yas!
Images sourced from Pinterest