5 Blogging Tips for Beginners
Like so many other bloggers out there, I'm passionate about what I document. In my instance it's fashion, beauty and food. I'm always excited to share my new findings with you guys. I look forward to reading your comments and sharing tips and getting tips back (like stretching your shoes if they're too small). I've been at this for about a year and a half now and it's been such an amazing ride so far. I've met some incredible people along the way, bloggers and fans alike, and I've worked with some wonderful brands that I never could have fathomed working with in my wildest dreams. I'm so grateful for all of my opportunities and I know I got there because I've worked hard and paved my own way. My advice to any newbie bloggers goes like this:
- Stay true to yourself. Find your voice, embrace the fact that you're unique and ride that wave!
- Network like a mofo. Social media is such an excellent platform for meeting peers and making friends. Plus, you never know what brands are watching you as you grow. Chances are they'll add you to their list of influencers. You might be surprised.
- Be consistent in posting on social media and your blog and watch your numbers grow.
- Be gracious. Say thank you, please and share those positive vibes.
- Lastly, don't buy followers, not even for a boost when you're starting off. I've learned from my followers along the way and they've helped me get to where I am now.
WHAT I'M WEARING: Zara army jacket and patchwork jeans. Doll Memories black t-shirt. Alexander Wang oxford lace ups. Marc By Marc Jacobs striped mini bag. TOMS glasses.