New series alert: #newin!
In the past I've only featured my favourite products in the Beauty section which in hindsight is a bit biased.
The purpose of starting this new series is to give you, dear reader, an overview of new product launches that are hitting the market. I'll try to post in real time as items head my way, but right now I'm trying to catch up on the many exciting things that are waiting to be photographed, swatched and played with.
So, without further ado, I want to talk about the latest foundation launch from Make Up For Ever called Water Blend.
This face and body makeup comes in 20 shades from Pink Alabaster to Dark Brown and retails for $54 CND. The easy to blend formula contains 80% water and is enriched with pro-vitamin B5, resulting in a sheer, dewy, natural finish that is ideal for every day wear.
If you like natural looking makeup, this one is for you and you should definitely check it out. Anyone who prefers a full coverage makeup might want to pass on this one.
TIPS FOR LONG LASTING MAKEUP
- Always use a makeup primer before you apply foundation.
- Apply foundation to your neck for a seamless, flawless look. If you're wearing a low cut top, bring your foundation down to your chest.
- Once you've applied your foundation, use a translucent powder to set it with a large fluffy brush (like this one).
- Finally, once you've done your full face, use a light mist of setting spray to lock your makeup in place.
- Application: I apply my Water Blend with my fingers although a Beauty Blender or a brush work best if you want your makeup to last all day.
Thank you to Make Up For Ever Canada for sending over samples of Water Blend.
All opinions are my own and all photos belong to WoahStyle.com
Founded by Nathalie Martin in 2014, WoahStyle offers compelling content and thoughtful features which are designed to bring you the latest from the world of beauty, fashion and travel.