SHOP SALES LIKE A PRO & GET WHAT YOU WANT
It’s that wonderful time again in between American Thanksgiving and Christmas: Black Friday! My first stop every year is Shopbop, where designer pieces are up to 55% off. Take a deep breath, go forth and shop. Before you do, I’ve got some tips for those going out for the hunt.
- Buy what you need and love– Stocking up on basics is always a good idea. Been obsessing over a piece all season? Go on and get it, it’s time. Also, think about what events you’ve got coming up. Sale season is a great time to pick up amazing and elaborate pieces at a fraction of the cost.
- Buy early – Colours and sizes go fast, so make sure to buy it when you see it.
- Don’t get distracted by the cost or the label – Yes, it’s designer. Yes, it’s in your size. Would you buy it if it wasn’t on sale? If no, move on girl.
HERE'S WHAT I GOT DURING THE BLACK FRIDAY SALES
- BLACK JEANS – I have a million of them but these Rag & Bones have the most amazing detail on the hem making them the first item to hit my shopping cart
- PLATFORM BOOTS – Vetements did them last season and I can’t get them out of my head. Yoyo Kulala wore them best and I’m hoping I can bring the same justice to these super rad boots.
- COFFEE TABLE BOOKS – I’ve been on a decorating kick recently some new coffee table books are just what I need. If you don’t already know, Shopbop has a GIFT shop which includes coffee table books and other goodies that make easy (and shopping for ourselves) easy. I grabbed the Kate Moss/ Mario Testino book and Breakfast Love to get me re-inspired on making my favourite meal of the day.
What will you be looking for this sale season and what have you already bought?
This post is sponsored by SHOPBOP.
All photos and opinions are my own.