It's funny how even as an adult I'm still getting to know myself, and having this little blog called WoahStyle, is helping me push my boundaries outside of my comfort zone. Since launching WS, I've learned to conquer video interviews but I'm still crap at making small talk. Read on for more quirks!
- I am bad at small talk. Seriously. Put me in a room with people I don't know very well and my mind goes blank. I have nothing to talk about and I feel uncomfortable. I think they call that being an introvert.
- On the other hand, put me in a room with people I do know, and I'm outspoken and come to life!
- I like hiding behind glasses in photos because I'm still a bit camera shy. Almost seems silly to admit at this point.
- In the first 2 video interviews I ever did, I was so nervous that I was almost hyperventilating. I just shot my third video, which you guys will see next week, and I fucking killed it. I can say that because I really did! ^_^
- I love being around good people with good positive energy. I don't care what you look like or if your handbag or shoes are designer because at the end of the day, it's what's inside that counts. (Funny enough I once had a blog called "What's On The Outside Is All That Counts".)
WHAT I'M WEARING
Sandro Paris ankle boots.
Saint Laurent Paris pink monogram cross body.