- I have a full time job outside of blogging. I won't tell you where I work but I will tell you that I work for a TV station in a creative position. I also work at the same place as my BFF of over 20 years.
- Blogging is my second full time job. I schedule my blog shoots on the weekend in between going out with my hubby, friends and family and enjoying life. Seriously, I work a lot!
- This post is one of the three shoots that we did in Guelph this past weekend. The building featured here is the same building as my last post. One side was black, one side rainbow. A quick change in my car and voila, 2 blog posts! ;)
- My photographer is my husband. He's my biggest supporter and he's as invested in WoahStyle as I am. My secondary photographer is my BFF. She curses me every time I ask her to take my OOTD. That aside, she's equally as supportive and this blog wouldn't exist without her.
- I haven't eaten meat, chicken or fish in about 3 years and I don't miss it! I weaned myself off slowly after reading Jonathan Safran Foer's Eating Animals, and went full vegan after reading Alicia Silverstone's book, The Kind Life for environmental and health reasons. Dairy occasionally sneaks into my diet (macarons!) but I intend on going back to a clean eating lifestyle soon. That means no dairy and no cheating! (Look up Jared Leto the chegan.)
- I have two black cats. I LOVE BLACK CATS!
- I've never been one to work out and I've coasted through life with a fast metabolism. Last month I signed up to bootcamp and it has changed my life! I go about 3-4 times a week now and I love it! I'm stronger and I feel healthier than ever before! Go muscles!
- Spanish is my first language and I learned english as a young kid when we moved to Canada. Now I speak perfect english and Spanish with an accent. It's embarrassing!
- My BFF and I had our own business once upon a time. We designed & made iPod cases and sold them worldwide. Our stuff was featured in Flare Magazine, The Toronto Star and on a local cable TV station. We were cool kids back then!
- I can't sing and I can't dance for shit but I'm Latin. No racial stereotyping here!
Founded by Nathalie Martin in 2014, WoahStyle offers compelling content and thoughtful features which are designed to bring you the latest from the world of beauty, fashion and travel.