You guys asked for and now I'm dishing, where do I shop and how do I find so many amazing shoes on sale? Well, I put together my top five sale shopping tips for you guys along with my latest shopping haul!
I spent just under $1,500 and bought four pairs of designer shoes (two pairs of Saint Laurent boots, Loewe, and Isabel Marant). I also updated my clothes and picked up four tops that will work well into summer as well as other seasons depending on how they're styled.
Make sure you press play, give my video a like if you agree with my shopping tips, and subscribe to my YouTube channel so I know you guys want me to keep making more videos like this.
I'M WEARING: Frank & Eileen carbon heart sweatshirt, Rag & Bone zippered moto jeans (I don't think they make this style anymore), Isabel Marant t-shirt at the end of the video. Necklaces from lisbethjewelry.com. Medallion necklace by Jenny Bird.
MY $1,500 SHOPPING HAUL:
☆ Saint Laurent Cowboy boots ☆ Saint Laurent Rock Star 40 cowboy boots (I called it the Wyatt boot in the video but it's the Rock Star. I just checked the box.) ☆ Loewe velvet & patent leather Chelsea boot ☆ Isabel Marant Ansel metallic leather silver sandals ☆ Alexander Wang Denim vest from Winners ☆ Uniqlo denim jacket, men's, size XS ☆ Uniqlo striped Mickey Mouse t-shirt, men's, size XS ☆ Free People embroidered top
MY TOP 5 SHOPPING TIPS
(for luxury shopping and heck, just shopping in general)
1. BUY WHAT YOU LOVE: If you love it, chances are you're going to have it in your closet for a long time.
2. KNOW YOURSELF: Shop for yourself and what makes you feel your most confident and happy self.
3. BE TREND AWARE: Trends come and go and that can get expensive real fast. Instead, build a closet full of classic pieces and add on the pieces that you love along the way.
4. MAKE SURE IT FITS: Clothing items can be altered but take it from me, ill-fitting shoes will always be ill-fitting. Be wary of super high heels or uncomfortable styles you can't walk in.
5. EDUCATE YOURSELF: Take advantage of sales. Know when sale season starts and shop then. Don't be afraid to shop out of season styles - for example, if you find a winter coat in the summer at a heavily discounted price. It's better it sits in your closet for a few months versus paying the full price later down the road, don't you think?